Friday, May 4, 2012

Grid Project

Class Comments:


Lauren: The idea to use beer caps was very cool. The grid was very unique and I really like it.
Catherine: Felix the cat was cute. I would like to see the background make with beads so in that way the project would be super cool.
Sabrina: I like you project. Simple but well done.
Kimberly: I absolutely love it. You really went far of the expectation. Good job.
Michelle: I really like it. The idea of making this project for a good cause was nice of you. It's a shame that it gets destroy.
Erin: Although we had the same problem trying to understand the assignment, I think you did a really good job.
Megan: I like the idea, but it was hard to tell what was it.
James: the concept was good. I like it.
Juan: It was cute and you make good use of your abilities.
Christopher: To be honest when I first so you piece I did not like it, but after see the images and the piece finished I love it. Well done!
Arielle: I love the used of simple thing to make a good piece.
Cody: Wow! you really took your time to finish this project. I like the concept, well done.
Nakota: So cute! Penguins rocks... I really enjoy your piece. Well done.  
    

No comments:

Post a Comment