Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Flip Book

Christopher: The animation of the man with the color cloud was good, but I would put some more action to make it more entertained.

Erin: The concept of the animation was very cool. I like how you played with the colors and how each character was developed.

Kimberly: I love that the book is very colorful and the animation was well developed. I really enjoyed it.

Brian: I like the interaction of the cube with the music notes. It was something simple but complete.

Lauren: It was really good animation, it makes want to see more.

Juan: Very unique concept. It was hard to read the letter, but what I like about it is that it was something out of the common.

Sabrina: I like how you used color in the animation. I like the color in the music notes.

Arielle: Well develop of the story. It was so sad, that almost makes me cry. It was really good because it plays with the viewers eyes and feelings.

Michelle: i like that you used color in the entire book and I love the story.

Megan: Very creative and good story line.

James: I like the interaction of the color and how you make the story interesting.

Nakota: I love that it is very colorful and the story it was easy to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment